Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube

Facebook Page:  Hope and Lavender  This page is about 50% Autism and 50% nutrition/clean eating/ healthy living.

Pinterest:  Boards on GFCF, SCD/Paleo, Autism, Autism (Sensory), Kids' Crafts, Toxins in the Home, and Healthy Products

Twitter:   Reposts from my personal and Hope and Lavender Facebook pages. Retweets are usually about Autism.

YouTube Feed:  Random videos of the kids, and several videos (which I hope to add to as I have time) in a series called "What Autism Looks Like" to help educate others on what Autism is and isn't, and to help document Hayden's journey out of Autism. 

2 comments:

Karen Carmody said...

It was great meeting you and the kids tonight at My Toy Garden. I hope we run into each other again sometime. - Mama Carmody

Sheila Damron said...

Thanks, it was nice to meet you, too! The kids had a great time and are enjoying their new sensory toys!