Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Just another normal day with Rylie

"Can I sit in your lap?"
No, I'm painting.
"Can you walk with me?"
Yes, after I'm done.
"Wait right here. I'm getting another strawberry."
"Can I have a cookie now?"
No. Finish your chicken.
"Can I eat my white pill now?"
No, it's not bedtime.
"Can I have a cookie now?"
No. Finish your chicken.
"Why are you doing that?"
Because it needs to be done.
"Can I help?"
Maybe another time.
"Can I have a cookie now?"
No. Finish your chicken.
"Can I touch this?"
No, it's wet.
"Oh... I think I got marker on me."
No, you touched the paint. Go get a wipe.
"I finished my chicken. Can I have a cookie now?"
Did you eat your vitamins? Go eat your vitamins.
"Lalalalala...lalala la!!"
Are you getting ready for bed?
"Yes I'm getting naked."
confused_rev emoticon
...
Just another normal day with Rylie 
Post a Comment