As uttered by Hayden at one time or another.
· Is that a boy or a girl?
· Do you speak Spanish? 'Cause you look like you do.
· You look like the President.
· I don’t like your shirt.
· Why are you fat?
· You probably need more exercise.
· You’re old.
· Why do you have a wheelchair?
· You probably need a shower.
· Your face looks weird.
· Is there a baby in your belly?
· How old are you? (to adults)
· Is he deaf? (about child with autism)
· I don’t want to play with him, he can’t talk. (about child with autism)
· What’s wrong with your arms? (scars/ injury, etc.)
· This conversation is boring.
· Fix your hair.
· I had diarrhea yesterday.
· Who farted?
This list was created for his therapist, who will be working with him on what not to say in public, and what to say instead. :)