Friday, April 3, 2015

Hayden's Page for Kids

I started this page 5 or 6 years ago for my screen-loving guy when he was just starting to learn to use the mouse.  I tried to find things that would be educational, related to the arts, his favorite things (robots), or just for fun. Some links have questionable games (zombies on Mini Clip) so you still need to monitor and set rules.  Hayden knows I don't like shooting games, for example.  


His YouTube favorites could also lead one astray, as is the nature of YouTube, so they must also be monitored.  Hayden is actually not allowed to watch YouTube at the moment, as a consequence for a behavior.


I need to add new games for older kids, but he still loves it and has learned to type in the sites he wants, so he no longer needs this page as much. 


If you have a little one, check it out!  

 Hayden's Page


Post a Comment