Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is it Friday yet?


I finished mulching the front yard. That was the easy part. Now it's time to attack all the weeds in the back.

Hayden's current arsenal. The three on the right I sneak into his juice. I'm going to need to add better vitamins. And I'm going to try the orange juice with calcium, since he won't eat the chewable calciums.


Candidates for Hayden's arsenal that did not make the cuts. They are kind of gross. He'll take one lick and put them down and say, "nah-oh."

And good news-- the GFCF pizza (after I found the right cheese) was a huge success!  He loves it.  So we now have pizza and spaghetti that he really likes. He's not too into the chicken nuggets.

Hayden has another sinus infection, probably brought on by allergies.  We are trying the liquid zyrtec, and we'll see if it helps.  

I'd better get the little guy to bed early. More updates later!  : )
Post a Comment